- Allocating jobs and workloads to individual staff members based on their ability.
- Implementing new initiatives and making sure all staff understand them.
- Giving prompt and accurate information on individual staff member performance.
- Making sure all tasks given to staff are done on time and to the required standard.
- Ensuring a clean, safe and friendly working environment for all team members.
- Ensuring that there is a certain level is slack in the system to cover busy periods.
- Establishing team and staff targets as a reflection of the company’s objectives.
- Providing accurate information to senior managers on key issues.
- The role is focused towards generating revenue for the company by Providing Loan Services to the Clients, it also involves maintaining client relationships with the existing clients.
- Analysing customer’s requirements and providing them solutions as per their needs
- Achieving sales targets by acquiring new clients and growing business from existing clients
- Understanding and managing personal performance on daily basis
- Adhering to quality standards.
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Prioritising important tasks and ensuring they get done first and get done properly.
- Proficient with MS Office and various other forms of work related technology.
- Improving product quality, customer communications and staff cooperation.
- Able to work in a busy, fast moving and target driven production environment.
- Committed to promoting fair equal opportunities in the workplace at all levels.
- Always willing to step in and help work colleagues who are struggling.
- Willing to challenge current methods of work and to then identify, recommend and implement practical improvements..
Need candidate with following criteria.
- Graduate in any field.
- Min expr 1yr, should have some knowledge about finance industry.
- Good communication command.
- Can handle work pressure and work with the team.
- Working hr 9:30 am to 6:00 pm (Mon to Fri) Sat till 3:00.