Personal Loan is also called as unsecured loan that we can take for personal use, which does not require any security or collateral and can be availed for any purpose, be it a wedding expenditure, a holiday or purchasing consumer durables. A personal loan is very handy & caters to all your requirements. The amount of loan can be ranged from Rs. 50,000 – Rs. 30 lakh & the tenure for repaying the loan varies from 1 to 5 years.
Indexia Finance provides Personal Loan Calcutta, it means we provide a Personal loan in Calcutta for your doorstep facility, as now the right bank will come to your doorstep. You can apply online for Personal Loan in Calcutta at lowest rate of interest.
Benefits of Personal loan
- A Loan without security: A Personal Loan is not a secured loan (bank doesn’t ask for any security or collateral) as against a Secured Loan where one is required to pledge a house or other security to acquire a loan.
- Simple Documentation: A Personal Loan can be accessed with minimal paperwork or documentation & doesn’t take much time to procure as against a Secured Loan.
- No specification about the end use of the loan amount: You are not required to disclose the end use of the money borrowed. Banks are concerned about the fact that whether the borrower is able to pay back the loan with interest before the due date or not and they confirm this by checking the income, employment or business & other factors of the borrower.
- Big Loan amount: Personal Loan is a means to fulfil a bigger loan requirement. You can take a loan ranging from Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 30 lakh.
Required Documents For Personal Loan Calcutta
The documentation process for personal loan Calcutta is very fast as against secured loans. Following documents are required by financial institutions to process the Personal loan application in Calcutta
- Passport size photograph
- Copy of PAN Card
- Copy of Adhar Card
- Current Residence Proof
- Permanent Address Proof
- Latest 3 months Salary Slip
- Latest 3 to 6 months Bank Statement of salaried Account
In case of self-employed banks require balance sheets, profit & loss account, partnership deed & other mandatory documents etc. For more information, just click at Personal Loan.