Loan Against Property is also called as unsecured loan that we can take for our use, which does not require any security or collateral and can be availed for any purpose, be it a wedding expenditure, a holiday or purchasing consumer durables. A Loan Against Property is very handy & caters to all your requirements. The amount of loan can be ranged from Rs. 50,000 – Rs. 30 lakh & the tenure for repaying the loan varies from 1 to years. Indexia Finance provides Loan Against Property Calcutta it means we provide a Loan Against Property in Calcutta for your doorstep facility, as now the right bank will come to your doorstep. You can apply online for Loan Against Property in Calcutta at lowest rate of interest.
Advantages of taking a Loan Against Property
- Cheaper than Personal Loans : It works out to be much cheaper than a personal loan, which is usually issued at interest rates in the region of 11.5% – 21%.
- Longer Loan Tenure : The tenure for a Loan Against Property is usually longer than that for a personal loan. Generally, LAP is given for a maximum tenure of 15 years.
- Lower EMI : Since the rate of interest is lower, many times, LAP Equated Monthly Installments (EMI) turn out to be cheaper than those under personal loans.
- Simple documentation and Fast Approvals : LAP being a secured Loan has comparatively faster approvals and minimal documentation.
Required Documents For Loan Against Property Calcutta
Generally the documents required for Loan Against Property Calcutta to processing your loan application are almost similar across all the banks. However they may differ with various banks depending upon specific requirement etc. Following documents are required for Loan Against Property Calcutta by financial institutions to process the loan application.
Common Documents :-
- 2 Photographs each applicant & co- applicant
- Pan Card Copy each applicant & co- applicant
- Adhar card copy each applicant & co-applicant
- Passport copy each applicant & co- applicant
- Utility Bill (address proof) of office and residence (latest month) each applicant & co- applicant
Income Documents :-
- Last 3 years ITR, computation of income of the company, P&L, Balance sheet, +all Annexure & schedule, Dr. & Cr. List. (self & CA attested)
- 3 years ITR, computation of income, P&L, Balance sheet of individual
- Last 12 months bank statement of individual
- Last 12 months bank statement of the company, and all the EMI reflection if any loans going on as per the Balance Sheet
- Sanction letter of all Loans & OD/CC (if any)
- Sales & Purchase Summery – last 3 years (till date)
- & Cr. List – last 3 years (till date)
Additional Documents :-
- MOA & AOA copy / Partnership Deed / For proprietorship firm – registration certificate or Business Proof (List of Directors/ Partners & Shareholder
- Pan card copy of Company
- Business Proof (Shop & Establishment Certificate, VAT, Sales Tax, GST, Service Tax, IEC )
- GST certificate of the Company
Property Documents :-
- Sales deed
- OC & CC
- Share Certificate
Approved Building Plan