Lease Rent Discount is another method to obtain finance from bank or other lending institutes. Lease Rent Discount (LRD) consideration is between the borrower who owns the premises, the tenant who has rented the said premises or taken on lease and the bank or financial institute or Corporate. The rent is considered as fixed income over a stipulated time ie. Lease or rent period or tenure. The agreement is between the borrower and lender and the major term of repayment is the rent is directly deposited with the lender and not with the borrower. The Borrower is sanctioned a loan based upon the rent to be collected over the period of lease. Indexia Finance provides Lease Rental Discounting Ludhiana, it means we provide Lease Rental Discounting in Ludhiana for your doorstep facility as now right bank will come to your doorstep.
Process Personal interview /discussions is held with the customers by the bank’s officials. Bank’s Field Investigation team visits the business place/work place of the applicant. All the documents submitted are verified by the bank with the originals so as to ensure the authenticity of the same. Bank verifies the track record of the applicant with the common information sharing bureau (CIBIL). In case of fresh projects the bank analyses the background of the applicant/firm/company and the Technical feasibility / financial viability of the project based on various parameters and also the existing market conditions. Depending on the size of the project the file is put up for sanction to the appropriate level of authority.
Lease Rental Discounting Ludhiana Process
Sanction And Disbursement:
On approval/sanction, the sanction letter is issued specifying the terms and conditions for the disbursement of the loan. The acceptance to the terms of sanction is taken From the Applicant. The processing charges as specified by the bank have to be paid to proceed further with the disbursement procedure. The documentation procedure takes place viz Legal opinion of various property documents and also the valuation reports. Original Documents to title of the immovable assets are to be submitted. All the necessary documents as specified by the legal dept. according to the terms of sanction of the loan of the bank are executed. Disbursement of the loan takes place after the Legal Dept. Certifies the Correctness of execution documents.
We are one of the best lease rental discounting provider in Ludhiana. You may apply online for lease rental discounting Ludhiana at www.indexiafinance.com
Required Documents for Lease Rental Discounting Ludhiana
The borrower and/or the guarantors have to provide the following documents for lease rental discounting Ludhiana to the banks or the lending institutions while submitting the Lease Rent Discount Loan Application. Certain documents may be demanded for lease rental discounting Ludhiana by the bank or the lending institutions in post sanction phase or on periodical basis.
- Latest Electricity/Telephone Bill or
- Receipt of Maintenance Charges or
- Valid Passport or
- Voter’s Identity Card or
- Purchase/Lease Deed/ Leave & License Agreement of Residence or Office Premises
- Valid Passport
- PAN Card
- Adhaar Card
- Voter’s Card
- Any other photo identification issued by Government Agencies.
- VAT/CST Registration No.
- MIDC Agreement
- SSI Permanent Registration Certificate
- Warehouse Receipts
- Shop & Establishment Act Certificate
- Copy of Lease Agreement along with the latest Rent paid Receipt.
- Business Profile on Company’s Letterhead
- Partnership deed in case of partnership firms
- Certificate of incorporation
- Date of Commencement of Business and Memorandum of Title Deeds
- Form 32 for Addition or Deletion of Directors in case of companies
- Last three years’ Trading, Profit & Loss A/c. and Balance Sheets (duly signed by a Chartered Accountant wherever applicable)
- Last one year’s Bank statement of the Firm
- If existing loan, then sanctioning letter and repayment schedule of the same
- Firm/Company’s PAN Cards
- Individual Income Tax Returns of the Individual/Partners/Directors for last three years
- Last one year’s Bank statement of Individuals, Partners, Directors
- SEBI formalities in case of listed companies
- Share Holding pattern of Directors duly certified by a Chartered Accountant
- List of the Existing Directors of the company from the Registrar of the Companies
- Written & approved confirmation of having No Legal Suit filed against any of the directors. If any such legal suit or proceedings are pending then the details of such legal suit or proceeding.
Click for more about Lease Rental Discounting Loan in India @ www.indexiafinance.com/lease-rental-discounting