Lease Rental Discount (LRD) is another method to obtain finance from bank or other lending institutes. Lease Rent Discount (Lease Rental Discounting / Lease R Discounting) consideration is between the borrower who owns the premises, the tenant who has rented the said premises or taken on lease and the bank or financial institute or Corporate. The rent is considered as fixed income over a stipulated time ie. Lease or rent period or tenure. The agreement is between the borrower and lender and the major term of repayment is the rent is directly deposited with the lender and not with the borrower. The Borrower is sanctioned a loan based upon the rent to be collected over the period of lease. Indexia Finance provides Lease Rental Discounting Delhi, it means we provide a Lease Rental Discounting Loan in Delhi for your doorstep facility, as now the right bank will come to your doorstep. You can apply online for Lease Rental Discounting in Delhi at lowest rate of interest.
Required Documents for Lease Rental Discounting Delhi
The borrower and/or the guarantors have to provide the following documents for Lease Rental Discounting Delhi to the banks or the lending institutions while submitting the Lease Rent Discount Loan Application. Certain documents for Lease Rental Discounting Delhi may be demanded by the bank for or the lending institutions in post sanction phase or on periodical basis.
- Latest Electricity/Telephone Bill or
- Receipt of Maintenance Charges or
- Valid Passport or
- Voter’s Identity Card or
- Purchase/Lease Deed/ Leave & License Agreement of Residence or Office Premises
- Valid Passport
- PAN Card
- Adhaar Card
- Voter’s Card
- Any other photo identification issued by Government Agencies.
- VAT/CST Registration No.
- MIDC Agreement
- SSI Permanent Registration Certificate
- Warehouse Receipts
- Shop & Establishment Act Certificate
- Copy of Lease Agreement along with the latest Rent paid Receipt.
- Business Profile on Company’s Letterhead
- Partnership deed in case of partnership firms
- Certificate of incorporation
- Date of Commencement of Business and Memorandum of Title Deeds
- Form 32 for Addition or Deletion of Directors in case of companies
- Last three years’ Trading, Profit & Loss A/c. and Balance Sheets (duly signed by a Chartered Accountant wherever applicable)
- Last one year’s Bank statement of the Firm
- If existing loan, then sanctioning letter and repayment schedule of the same
- Firm/Company’s PAN Cards
- Individual Income Tax Returns of the Individual/Partners/Directors for last three years
- Last one year’s Bank statement of Individuals, Partners, Directors
- SEBI formalities in case of listed companies
- Share Holding pattern of Directors duly certified by a Chartered Accountant
- List of the Existing Directors of the company from the Registrar of the Companies
- Written & approved confirmation of having No Legal Suit filed against any of the directors. If any such legal suit or proceedings are pending then the details of such legal suit or proceeding.