Your Home is a place where you relax after coming back from your day’s tiring work, it is that place where you can give time to your family & spend beautiful moments with them. To acquire a home which can be christened your “Own House” is a life-time decision & has to be taken with a lot of planning & requires huge finances. Your Dream Home is not very far away with a Home Loans which will fulfil your Dream into a reality. Indexia Finance Home Loan Chennai at Indexia Finance are working constantly to get you the BEST Loans Deal & have brought a small guide which would answer some important questions related to Home Loans & help you decide your loans deal. You can apply online for Home Loan in Chennai at lowest rate of interest.
Types of Home Loan
There are different types of home loans available in the market to cater borrower’s different needs.
- Home Purchase Loan: This is the basic type of a loan which has the purpose of purchasing a new house.
- Home Improvement Loan: This type of loan is for the renovation or repair of the home which is already bought.
- Home Extension Loan: This type of loan serves the purpose when the borrower wants to extend or expand an existing home, like adding an extra room etc.
- Home Conversion Loan: It is that loan wherein the borrower has already taken a housing loan to finance his current home, but now wants to move to another home. The Conversion Housing Loan helps the borrower to transfer the existing loan to the new home which requires extra funds, so the new loan pays the previous loan & fulfils the money required for new home.
- Bridge Loan: This type of loan helps finance the new home of the borrower when he wants to sell the existing house, this is normally a short term loan to the borrower & helps during the interim period when he wants to sell the old house & wants to buy a new one, It is given till the time a buyer is found for the old house.
- Home Construction Loan: This type of loan taken when the borrower wants to construct a new house.
- Land Purchase Loan: It is that loan which is taken to purchase a land for construction & investment purposes.
Required Documents For Home Loan Chennai
Generally the documents required for Home Loan Chennai to processing your loan application are almost similar across all the banks. However they may differ with various banks depending upon specific requirement etc. Following documents are required for Home Loan Chennai by financial institutions to process the loan application.
- Passport size photograph of the applicant & co-applicant
- PAN card copy of the applicant & co-applicant
- Adhar card copy of the applicant & co-applicant
- Current address proof of the applicant & co-applicant
- Income proof of the applicant & co-applicant
- Last 12 months bank statement of the applicant & 6 months bank statement of the co-applicant
In case of Salaried :-
- Copies of pay slips for last 6 months and TDS certificate
- Employment certificate from the employer
- Latest 2 years Form 16 issued by employer
In case of Self-employed :-
- Copy of partnership deed if it is a partnership firm or copy of MOA and AOA if it is a company or Business Proof (Shop & Establishment Certificate, VAT, Sales Tax, GST, Service Tax, IEC) if it is a proprietorship firm
- Copy of audited financial statements for the last 3 years
- Profit and loss account for the last 3 years
- Income tax assessment order
- Company current address proof
- GST certificate of the Company
- All existing loan sanction letter if any.
- Repayment schedule of existing EMI if any.
Agreement copy / booking slip / E-bill, OC & share certificate of the property which is going to buy.