Looking for Best Car Loans? If it’s what you are searching for, then you are at the right spot!! Because at Indexia Finance, getting a car loan is a lot simpler. We at Indexia Finance, give you access to various leading and prominent banks in the country. To avail our services, all you need to do is just fill the online-form (will take just a few minutes). After you submit your details, we let the banks (with whom we have partnered), evaluate your details in order to provide you with an appropriate deal.
If you just go to a showroom and pick out a car and do the financing, you could get the car, but in all probability would also end up paying some thousands of rupees more than you should have. Today the Internet has revolutionized the way we buy cars. So it is important to educate yourself before-hand, about how to get the best deal when you buy a car.
Buying a car, now, has become easier than ordering a home-delivered pizza. Banks today provide easy finance schemes where you can drive away with a car. But deciding on the right car finance is very challenging. You may be confused on which one is beneficial for you and might end up with one that has various “invisible” strings attached to it.
Indexia Finance provides Car Loan Bhopal, it means we provide a Car loan in Bhopal for your doorstep facility, as now the right bank will come to your doorstep. You can apply online for Car loan in Bhopal at lowest rate of interest.
Required Documents For Car Loan Bhopal
The required documents for Car Loan Bhopal are as below;
- 2 Photographs each applicant & co- applicants
- Passport of each applicant & co- applicant
- Utility Bill of office and residence (latest month) each applicant & co- applicant
- Pan Card Copy each applicant & co- applicant
In case of Salaried:-
- Employment certificate from the employer
- Copies of pay slips for last 6 months and TDS certificate
- Last 2 Years Form 16 issued by employer Bank statements
- 3 yrs ITR, computation of income, P&L, Balance sheet, +all Annexure & schedule, Dr. & Cr. List. (self & CA attested)
- 3 yrs ITR, computation of income, P&L, Balance sheet of individual
- Last 12 months bank statement of individual
- Last 12 months bank statement of the company, and all the EMI reflection if any loans going on
- Sanction letter of all Loans & OD/CC (if any)
- Sales & Purchase Summery – last 3 years (till date)
- & Cr. List – last 3 years (till date)
- MOA & AOA copy / Partnership Deed
- List of Directors/ Partners & Shareholder
- Pan card copy of Company
- Business Proof (Shop & Establishment Certificate, VAT, Sales Tax, Service Tax, IEC)
Click at Car Loan in India for more details.