Business Loans are supplied in two types
For a Secured Business loan, the borrower desires to pledge something as collateral or security towards the mortgage amount taken. Be it raw material or completed products, land or machinery, anything can be kept as collateral in agreement with the lending party. The borrower can also offer cash increase as collateral as it offers greater liquidity and the loan can be availed at lower interest fees and bendy repayment options. Indexia Finance Business Loan.
In the case of unsecured business loans, there is no requirement of any collateral from the borrower. However, while availing an unsecured business mortgage, the borrower wishes to pay an excessive interest rate. Moreover, the loan amount is taken for a smaller tenure when compared to a secured mortgage. According to their tenure, business loans may be further diversified.
To meet the temporary wishes of an enterprise like quick time period working capital, a brief time period loan is maximum apt one, with the reimbursement term of a year.
An Intermediate Loan is essential for setting out business to buy inventory, system and also growth working capital.
A Long term is essential for nicely established commercial enterprise homes who wish to expand, increase their fixed property or related enterprise acquisitions, with terms that runs for a length of 3-5 years.
Furthermore, drawing the thin line between vital desires and fees that can be placed off until a better financial scenario prevails holds the key to save you one from any financial predicament. Making an unmarried hasty selection without any idea of its impact in your business would possibly prove to be detrimental inside the long run. Therefore, one ought to be very clear of his actual need and necessities for reinforcing and enhancing his business by way of borrowing the right mortgage with a detailed insight of its execs and cons.
Indexia Finance provides Easy & Instant Business Loan online at low interest with monthly payment business loan finance company. It is the best loan service Provider in India & US. If anyone search for a Loan near me then apply for instant & small online Business Loan with Indexia Finance as an easy online Business Loan with low interest rate and easy instalment option. We provide a best Business loan service with good instalment loan options.
Indexia Finance Business Loan
We are one of the satisfactory commercial enterprise loan provider in India. You may additionally practice on-line at www.Indexiafinance.Com/commercial enterprise-mortgage-application
Indexia Finance presents financial institution loan and is among the pinnacle three finance employer and pinnacle 3 loan service provider organisation in India
Hence, acquiring more capital so as to sell any enterprise or consolidating old debts and credits, beckons the call for Business loans.
If you are looking for any kind of Business loan in Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Kolkata or any city in India & US, Indexia Finance is their to help you at your doorstep with lowest interest rate.
- The applicant must meet the below eligibility criterias.
- Minimum age 21 years
- Maximum age 65 years
- Minimum income (annual) Rs. 4,00,000/-
- Minimum loan amount Rs. 100,000/-
- Maximum loan amount Rs. 2,00,00,000
- Minimum years of business existence 3 Years
- Minimum loan tenure 1 year
- Maximum loan tenure 5 year
Required Documents for Business Loan
Common Documents :-
- Two photographs of each applicant & co- applicant
- Pan Card Copy each applicant & co- applicant
- Adhar Card of each applicant & co- applicant
- Utility Bill of office and current residence (latest month) each applicant & co- applicant
Income Documents :-
- 3 years ITR, computation of income, P&L, Balance sheet, all annexure & schedule. List. (self & CA attested)
- Sales & Purchase Summary – last 3 years (till date)
- Dr. & Cr. List – last 3 years (till date)
- Last 12 months bank statement of the company and all the EMI reflection if any loans going on
- Sanction letter of all Loans & OD/CC (if any)
Additional Documents :-
- Pan card copy of Company
- MOA & AOA copy / Partnership Deed
- List of Directors/ Partners & Shareholders
- Business Proof (Shop & Establishment Certificate, VAT, Sales Tax, GST, Service Tax, IEC)
- GST Certificate of the Company