Indexia Finance provides Home Loan & Personal Loan Balance Transfer Calcutta it means we provide a Home loan Balance Transfer in Calcutta & Personal Loan Balance Transfer in Calcutta for your doorstep facility, as now the right bank will come to your doorstep. You can apply online for Balance Transfer Calcutta at lowest rate of interest.
There are two types of Balance Transfer
- Home Loan Balance Transfer
- Personal Loan Balance Transfer
Eligibility For Balance Transfer Calcutta
Home Loan balance transfers and personal loan balance transfers have stringent eligibility requirements that one is typically familiar with while taking a home loan or a personal loan.
Required Documents For Home Loan Calcutta
Required Documents for Home Loan & Personal Loan Balance Transfers Calcutta are as below;
Balance Transfer for Home Loans & Personal Loans, like most other financial products has fairly stringent documentation requirements. In order to help you understand the documents you need to keep handy before applying for a loan, we have compiled a list of items that can be of use to you.
Home Loan Balance Transfers Calcutta – Documents
The following documents are required for Home Loan Balance Transfers Calcutta by financial institutions to process a home loan balance transfer Calcutta.
- Pan card
- Company ID card
- Residence proof
- Self owned residence latest Electricity Bill / Landline Bill / Credit Card Bill
- Rented residence current rent agreement with latest electricity of the flat, with a permanent residence proof
- Latest CTC
- Latest Salary slip for the last 3 months
- Till Date salary account statement bank statement for last 6 months
- Form No.16 – Latest
- Loan Repayment Track Records (if any)
- Foreclosure Letter & List of Original Documents kept with the bank (These letters are to be obtained from the existing bank from where the loan is active. (Original letters obtained to be submitted.)
- Property Documents in case of Residential / Commercial premises
- Photocopies of all documents relating to the property to be mortgaged. (Original Documents will be collected at the time of disbursement)
Personal Loan Balance Transfers Calcutta – Documents
The documents required for Personal Loan (Secured Loan & Unsecured Loan) Balance Transfers Calcutta are as below;
Common Documents :-
- 2 Photographs each applicant & co- applicant
- Pan Card Copy each applicant & co- applicant
- Adhar card copy of the applicant & co-applicant
- Passport copy each applicant & co- applicant
- Self Owned residence proof (latest month) each applicant & co- applicant
- Utility Bill (address proof) of office, if business profile
Income Documents :-
In case of Salaried :-
- Copies of pay slips for last 6 months and TDS certificate
- Employment certificate from the employer
- Latest 2 years Form 16 issued by employer
- Last 12 months bank statement of salary account.
In case of Self-employed :-
- Pan card copy of Company
- MOA & AOA copy / Partnership Deed / For proprietorship firm – registration certificate or Business Proof (List of Directors/ Partners & Shareholder
- 3 years ITR, computation of income of the company, P&L, Balance sheet, +all Annexure & schedule, Dr. & Cr. List. (self & CA attested)
- Last 12 months bank statement of the company, and all the EMI reflection if any loans going on as per the Balance Sheet
- GST certificate copy
- Sanction letter of all Loans & OD/CC
- Sales & Purchase Summery – last 3 years (till date)
- & Cr. List – last 3 years (till date)
Additional Documents :-
In case of Unsecured Loan :-
- Loan Repayment Track Records
- Fore closer Letter of existing loan
In case of Secured Loan :-
- Property documents (Registered deed, OC & share certificate)
- Loan Repayment Track Records
Fore closer Letter & List of Original Documents kept with the bank (These letters are to be obtained from the existing bank from where the loan is active. (Original letters obtained to be submitted).
Photocopies of all documents relating to the property to be mortgaged. (Original Documents will be collected at the time of disbursement).