- Allocating jobs and workloads to individual staff members(BDM) based on their ability.
- Implementing new initiatives and making sure all staff understand them.
- Giving prompt and accurate information on individual staff member performance.
- Making sure all tasks given to staff are done on time and to the required standard.
- Ensuring a clean, safe and friendly working environment for all team members.
- Ensuring that there is a certain level is slack in the system to cover busy periods.
- Establishing team and staff targets as a reflection of the company’s objectives.
- Providing accurate information to senior managers on key issues.
- The role is focused towards generating revenue for the company by Providing Loan Services to the Clients.
- Maintaining client relationships with the existing clients.
- Analysing customer’s requirements and providing them solutions as per their needs.
- Achieving sales targets by acquiring new clients and growing business from existing clients.
- Understanding and managing personal performance on daily basis.
- Adhering to quality standards.
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
Prioritising important tasks and ensuring they get done first and get done properly. Proficient with MS Office and various other forms of work related technology. Improving product quality, customer communications and staff cooperation. Able to work in a busy, fast moving and target driven production environment. Committed to promoting fair equal opportunities in the workplace at all levels. Always willing to step in and help work colleagues who are struggling. Willing to challenge current methods of work and to then identify, recommend and implement practical improvements.
Need candidate with following criteria.
- Graduate in any field.
- Min experience 3 yrs, should have strong knowledge about finance industry.
- Good communication command.
- Can handle work pressure and work with the team.