HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
- Talent Acquisition : Manpower planning and drive the recruiting strategy for the company; while bringing a high level of clarity surrounding hiring plans and metric.
- Employee Retention : Design & implement various Short term & Long-term incentive plans for various levels to ensure retention of critical talent and high performers.
- Training and Development : Evolve systematic Training needs identification, prepare a training calendar and events and schedule the same as per business requirement.
- Budgeting : Responsible for HR budget preparation and monitoring.
- Performance Management : Create Goal Audit Framework to enable employees to create smart goals and also ensure proper alignment of individual goals with business and company goal.
- Consult business to improve diagnose organizational performance issues.
- Employee Engagement : Implement Employee Engagement initiatives across regions to create an engaged workforce.
- Provide adequate support to the business to ensure a smooth HR experience to the end employee.
- Responsible for policy planning, compensation, Employee relationship.
- Ensure all the Functional heads prepare their KRAs for the FY in alignment with the approved Annual Business Plan.
Industry: Finance / Banking
Functional Area: HR, Recruitment, Administration,
Reporting – MD
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Excellent Communication Skills.
HR Budgeting, Recruitment
Performance Management Compensation
Maintaining Leave & Attendance record.
Administration / Facility Management
Education- PG: MBA/PGDM – HR