Business Development Manager
- Identifies ideas by researching industry and related events, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners who require Loan services; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analysing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Business Development Manager Skills:
Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Selling Loans to Customer Needs, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Energy Level, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism.
Need candidate with following criteria.
- MBA in Finance
- Min expr more than 1yr in finance.
- Good communication command.
- Can handle work pressure and work with the team.
- Working hr 9:30 am to 6:00 pm (Mon to Fri) Sat till 3:00.