Balance Transfer Your Loan
- When was the last time you checked your home loan statement?
- Has your loan tenure increased since your signed up?
- Are you paying more than 10.5% interest on your home loan?
Save Money With A Home Loan Balance Transfer!
Many people don’t know that banks don’t increase Home Loan EMIs but they increase the tenure of the home loan when the floating interest rate increases. If you are paying 11-12% interest rate on your home loan then we can help you save a lot of money. Pre-payment of your home loan does not have any penalty and switching your home loan balance to a new bank has never been easier! Balance Transfer for Home Loans and Personal Loans is a product, offering the customer a choice to transfer the outstanding balance of the home loan availed for better terms & conditions, EMIs and possibly well sized savings that could be better invested elsewhere.
Many customers look at Home Loan Balance Transfers as making their loans more efficient. In some cases, the nature of Floating Interest Rates leaves customers with longer tenures, higher EMIs and so on. Many customers find their solution in Home Loan Balance Transfers which help to move from higher rate of interest to lower rate of interest or increase in loan components as Top ups.
Personal Loan Balance Transfer
High value personal loans, loan against property, and multiple loans from different banks and credit cards can be consolidated into one high value loan using Personal Loan Balance Transfers. Due to floating interest rates being the norm for high value loans, customers may still retain their original EMIs but might end up with a much longer loan tenure. This is an undesirable situation for a loan taker, but a position that many find themselves in. A personal loan balance transfer can help customers better manage their various loan products, possibly with a more competitive interest rate.
Top Up Your Home Loan & Personal Loan
Customers can apply for a Top-Up on their Home Loans & Personal Loans using the Balance Transfer facility as and when they need to meet their personal requirements (other than for speculative purposes) or to possibly consolidate two loans from seperate banks to a single larger loan from a different banking provider, with a more competitive interest rate. Customers can benefit from some additional funds against the security of property. Customers opt for top up loans for many reasons, some of which are mentioned below
- Furnish your home
- Buy consumer durables
- Child’s education expenses
- Daughter’s marriage
- Family holiday
- Buy a new vehicle
- Consolidate two active loans under a single provider
Eligibility For Balance Transfer
Home Loan balance transfers and personal loan balance transfers have stringent eligibility requirements that one is typically familiar with while taking a home loan or a personal loan. Click to know about the eligibility requirements for Home Loan Balance Transfers
Documentation for Balance Transfer
Required Documents for Home Loan & Personal Loan Balance Transfers
Balance Transfer for Home Loans & Personal Loans, like most other financial products has fairly stringent documentation requirements. In order to help you understand the documents you need to keep handy before applying for a loan, we have compiled a list of items that can be of use to you.
The following documents are required by financial institutions to process a home loan balance transfer.
- Pan card
- Company ID card
- Residence proof
- Self owned residence latest Electricity Bill / Landline Bill / Credit Card Bill
- Rented residence current rent agreement with latest electricity of the flat, with a permanent residence proof
- Latest CTC
- Latest Salary slip for the last 3 months
- Till Date salary account statement bank statement for last 6 months
- Form No.16 – Latest
- Loan Repayment Track Records (if any)
- Forecloser Letter & List of Original Documents kept with the bank (These letters are to be obtained from the existing bank from where the loan is active. (Original letters obtained to be submitted.)
- Property Documents in case of Residential / Commercial premises
- Photocopies of all documents relating to the property to be mortgaged. (Original Documents will be collected at the time of disbursement)
Required Documents for Secured Loan & Unsecured Loan Balance Transfers
- 2 Photographs each applicant & co- applicant
- Pan Card Copy each applicant & co- applicant
- Adhar card copy of the applicant & co-applicant
- Passport copy each applicant & co- applicant
- Self Owned residence proof (latest month) each applicant & co- applicant
- Utility Bill (address proof) of office, if business profile
In case of Salaried :-
- Copies of pay slips for last 6 months and TDS certificate
- Employment certificate from the employer
- Latest 2 years Form 16 issued by employer
- Last 12 months bank statement of salary account.
In case of Self-employed :-
- Pan card copy of Company
- MOA & AOA copy / Partnership Deed / For proprietorship firm – registration certificate or Business Proof (List of Directors/ Partners & Shareholder
- 3 years ITR, computation of income of the company, P&L, Balance sheet, +all Annexure & schedule, Dr. & Cr. List. (self & CA attested)
- Last 12 months bank statement of the company, and all the EMI reflection if any loans going on as per the Balance Sheet
- GST certificate copy
- Sanction letter of all Loans & OD/CC
- Sales & Purchase Summery – last 3 years (till date)
- Dr. & Cr. List – last 3 years (till date)
Additional Documents :-
In case of Unsecured Loan :-
Loan Repayment Track Records
Fore closer Letter of existing loan
- Property documents (Registered deed, OC & share certificate)
- Loan Repayment Track Records
Fore closer Letter & List of Original Documents kept with the bank (These letters are to be obtained from the existing bank from where the loan is active. (Original letters obtained to be submitted).
Photocopies of all documents relating to the property to be mortgaged. (Original Documents will be collected at the time of disbursement).