Business Loans are offered in two types
For a Secured Business loan, the borrower needs to pledge something as collateral or security against the loan amount taken. Be it raw material or finished products, land or machinery, anything can be kept as collateral in agreement with the lending party. The borrower can also offer cash advance as collateral as it offers more liquidity and the loan can be availed at lower interest rates and flexible repayment options.
In case of unsecured business loans, there is no requirement of any collateral from the borrower. However, while availing an unsecured business loan, the borrower needs to pay a high interest rate. Moreover, the loan amount is taken for a smaller tenure when compared to a secured loan. According to the their tenure, business loans can be further diversified.
To meet the temporary needs of a business like short term working capital, a short term loan is most apt one, with the repayment time period of a year.
- An Intermediate Loan is necessary for starting up business to buy inventory, equipment and also increase working capital.
- A Long term is necessary for well established business houses who wish to expand, increase their fixed assets or related business acquisitions, with terms that runs for a period of 3-5 years.
Furthermore, drawing the thin line between critical needs and expenses that can be put off till a better financial situation prevails holds the key to prevent one from any financial predicament. Making a single hasty decision without any idea of its impact in your business might prove to be detrimental in the long run. Therefore, one must be very clear of his actual need and necessities for enhancing and improving his business by borrowing the right loan with a detailed insight of its pros and cons.
We are one of the best business loan provider in India.You may apply online at www.indexiafinance.com or by searching any
keyword on google such as business loan in mumbai,maharashtra, business loans, business loan interest rates, compare business loans,
online business loans, business loan India,Apply business loan mumbai,delhi,chennai,kolkata,India and US,
business loan in mumbai,business loan provider in mumbai, need business loan,instant business loan,
looking for business loan,business loan interest rates,unsecured business loan provider
You just need to fill few details at our portal www.indexiafinance.com and the right bank will be at your doorstep.
You may search us by any of the following keywords also unsecured loan in mumbai,business loan in delhi,business loan in kolkata,business loan in chennai,Indexia Finance business loan,business loan in India,
business loan in US,business loan in ecuador,business loan in quito,business loan in shamli Uttar Pradesh,business loan in baraut,business loan provider in meerut
business loan in ghaziabad,business loan provider in Gurgaon,Get Best Interest rate for business loan in India.
Indexia Finance is Entire Loan Destinantion,where you can fulfill your dreams.
Hence, acquiring more capital in order to promote any business or consolidating old debts and credits, beckons the call for Business loans.
- The applicant must meet the below eligibility criterias.
- Minimum age 21 years
- Maximum age 65 years
- Minimum income (annual) Rs. 4,00,000/-
- Minimum loan amount Rs. 100,000/-
- Maximum loan amount Rs. 2,00,00,000
- Minimum years of business existence 3 Years
- Minimum loan tenure 1 year
- Maximum loan tenure 5 years
Required Documents For Business Loan
Common Documents :-
- Two photographs of each applicant & co- applicant
- Pan Card Copy each applicant & co- applicant
- Adhar Card of each applicant & co- applicant
- Utility Bill of office and current residence (latest month) each applicant & co- applicant
Income Documents :-
- 3 years ITR, computation of income, P&L, Balance sheet, all annexure & schedule. List. (self & CA attested)
- Sales & Purchase Summary – last 3 years (till date)
- Dr. & Cr. List – last 3 years (till date)
- Last 12 months bank statement of the company and all the EMI reflection if any loans going on
- Sanction letter of all Loans & OD/CC (if any)
Additional Documents :-
- Pan card copy of Company
- MOA & AOA copy / Partnership Deed
- List of Directors/ Partners & Shareholders
- Business Proof (Shop & Establishment Certificate, VAT, Sales Tax, GST, Service Tax, IEC)